Zac Efron - Pixie Lott Hot For Pattinson

Pixie Lott picture

Pixie Lott Hot For Pattinson


New British singing sensation Pixie Lott has a crush on 'Twilight' actor Robert Pattinson.
Pixie Lott has a crush on Robert Pattinson.
The 18-year-old British singer thinks the 'Twilight' actor is very attractive, and is better looking than her other crush Zac Efron.
Pixie said: "I really like Zac Efron. But I'd prefer it if he messed up his hair a bit, he's a bit too perfect. I really like Robert Pattinson. I can't wait for the new 'Twilight' film to come out."
Pixie recently topped the UK singles chart with her song 'Mama Do (Uh Oh Uh Oh)', but her over-zealous celebrations left her without any stage costumes.
She added to Britain's Glamour magazine: "I went to London for some champagne with people from my record label. Then I had a show in Bristol, so we drove there but I'd left all my costumes at the place where we'd been celebrating, so the driver had to go back for them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leave comments